Tips To Nail The Money-Shot in a Photo Booth
Something we see at every event is the hustle for the ‘silver lining’. Friends have actually been known to for a short while forget their matching besties-since-pre-school bracelets as they attempt to place themselves most favourably in front of the camera! You know what we’re talking about – the side of the face that simply seems to picture much better; the one that looks more like ‘the genuine you’.
The girls tend to be genuinely outstanding in their technical understanding of what makes them look their best in a photo, and the proper side being featured ranks among the top for those who have their close-up to an art.
We just recently carried out a little study at a few of our corporate photo booth events and here are our favourite pointers from the visitors we felt stuck out as true masters of the booth!
1. If it’s a group photo, get in the booth! This lets you position yourself with your best side dealing with the screen. The inflatable booth is big, so you have great deals of room to find the most lovely spot.
2. Lean forward. Not just does this aid you catch the very best light, it also makes your neck and chin(s) appear more structured.
3. Blend your props. The range of props allows you to handle a different persona in each picture. Pirate, nurse, hippie, superhero … you can be anything you want to be!
4. Be a return customer! The booth provides unrestricted prints, so you have more than one opportunity to shine! You and your group can take as lots of strips of photos as you want, up until you seem like the video camera has adequately captured your glow.
5. Have a good time! The very best photos are often the ones taken when you take just a minute too long in between prop-changes and you don’t make it back into ideal position prior to the next shot. This typically catches an honest moment of silliness between friends. These pics are the real gold!
Prepared to reveal us your relocations? Talk with us and book your booth today!